- NHS proposals July 2017: have your say
These surveys are now closed, thank you for your feedback. Further information will be published here shortly.
- Better Care Fund Plan 2017-2019
We want to hear your views and experiences for the 2017 - 2019 Better Care Fund Plan.
- Recommissioning of specialist fertility services
This consultation is now closed and a You Said, We Did report is available.
- Gluten-free food prescribing: your feedback
Read about what we heard during this public engagement and what we are considering changing as a result.
- The BNSSG Primary Care Strategy
Following a consultation the BNSSG primary care strategy has now been published.
- Commissioning intentions: your feedback
This consultation is now closed and your feedback is being reviewed. Further information will be published here soon.
- Dementia Advisers and Community Falls Service
Find out about our recent engagement on the Dementia Advisors team and Community Falls Service.
- Rheumatology Services: have your say
This consultation has now closed and your feedback is being reviewed. Further information will be published here soon.
- Update to our Continuing Healthcare Policy
Information about changes to our Continuing Healthcare (CHC) policy concerning the allocation of resource.
- Personal Health Budgets consultation
We extended Personal Health Budgets in 2016 and held a public engagement to hear your views.
- Improving Access to Psychological Therapies Pilot
We are trialling a new approach to the Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) service.
- GP Based Minor Injuries Service Pilot
Read about the Minor Injuries Service Pilot and the public engagement that was held before it was launched.