We publish a quarterly e-newsletter with news about the local health service information about forthcoming events. Large print versions can be emailed out on request. Our most recent newsletters are listed below.
Spring 2017 newsletter
- A&E attendances fall following GP minor injuries service launch
- New chief officer for three CCGs
- Commissioning priorities for 2017-2019
- Hundreds of local people to get help to tackle rising diabetes levels
- Barnardo’s to provide children’s engagement and participation
- Off ...
Winter 2016-2017 Newsletter
Winter 2016 Newsletter:
- Services get set for winter
- Annual General Meeting 2016
- More patients to receive care at home
- Like our Facebook page
- South Gloucestershire diabetes prevention pilot
- New community eye service provider
- Stay connected with new community service
- Children’s ...
Spring/Summer 2016 Newsletter
- Minor injuries service launches at local GP practices
- '3Rs' update
- New partnership to submit proposal for children's community health services
- New dementia Guide to Services
- Care boost for dementia patients
- Personal Health Budgets and the Local Offer
- More practices ...
Autumn 2016 newsletter
- Dementia team set for September launch
- New partnership for children’s community health service
- Falls prevention service launch
- 1,100 use GP-based minor injuries service
- Assurance ratings update
- Leadership award shortlisting
- Funding award for wellbeing service
- Recognition for memory assessment service
- 2016 AGM ...
Winter 2016 Newsletter
- 'Integrated care in practices': Wellbeing service is just what the doctor ordered
- Better Care clusters take shape
- Primary Care minor injuries service update
- Improving access to psychological therapies pilot
- Rehabilitation, reablement and recovery update
- Personal Health Budget
- Dementia Roadshow ...
Autumn 2015 Newsletter
- An invitation to comment on our commissioning priorities for 2016/17
- Updates on our plans to enhance and improve local minor injuries services and rehabilitation services in South Gloucestershire
- A report on the new ‘discharge to assess’ service at Southmead ...
CCG newsletter Summer 2015
- Have your say on minor injury service proposals
- ‘3Rs’ programme reaches new milestone
- Working together for Better Care
- Annual Report and Prospectus now online
- Improving Patient Experience Forum away day
- Living well with dementia roadshows
- Active Ageing service promotes ...
Spring 2014 Newsletter
- Sevice finder app launched
- Urgent care and winter monies
- Babies born at Cossham Hospital return to mark its first birthday – and theirs.
- CCG Board Meetings
- Cossham Hospital
- Dementia awareness days
- Southmead Hospital Update
- Sirona Care & Health has ...